Please be patient as we currently updating our site so not all functionality will be available.
We are BUILDING BETTER FAMILIES and here is Why...
- Our families are built by Plumbers for Plumbers and Pipe Fitters!
- We are currently developing a complete line of design fittings for MEP engineers/designers who want the look and feel of old-style plumbing drawings created in AutoCAD or by hand, but with all the intelligence and calculations Revit has to offer.
- Our lightweight fittings are built to the highest level of detail Revit has to offer. All of our manufacturer based fittings meet a minimum Level Of Development (LOD) of 350. Our Weldbend fittings are built to a LOD of 600, and even the flanges display the bolthole patterns along with the beveled connections no matter the size.
- All of our families are embedded with the same type & instance parameters, making scheduling quick & painless. Scheduling can be executed in many different ways; by product type, by group, by sub-type, or by fitting pattern.
- All fittings are built to run on slope, no matter if it is a copper elbow or a cast iron combination fitting.
- We use Yes/No Parameters to list the available fitting sizes from their Lookup Tables for easy reference on the Properties Pallet under the “Segments and Fittings.”
WATTS – Back to Back Horizontal Closet Carrier$0.00 Add to cart
WATTS – Single Horizontal Closet Carrier$0.00 Add to cart
Vector Industries – Bypass Feeder – Fleck Closure Style$0.00 Add to cart
MetraFlex – Flanged Flexible Pump Connector – Model MLPC$0.00 Add to cart
Issue Pin$0.00 Add to cart
Hilti – CP 681 Cast-In Place Tub Box Kit$0.00 Add to cart